Best Brow Duo

Monday, July 27, 2015

It's been well documented on this blog that my brows are the bane of my life. Over the years we've had quite the love-hate relationship, which started back when I was 11 and I shaved beneath them (which to this day still haunts me). Since then I like to think we get along much better, thanks to this handy duo.

A brand that think screams the Queen of Brows is Anastasia Beverly Hills. I got their Dip Brow Pomade back in December and I haven't been a day without it since. It took a while for me to get used to working with a gel formula for my brows but now I'm fully converted. I love using the liner end of my Laura Geller double ended eye shadow brush because I find the shape perfect for making them nice and defined. A little trick I've found when it comes to using this product is that taking some of the pomade out of the tub and putting it on the lid makes sure you don't use too much, leaving you with clown brows.

When it comes to the pomade itself, as far as smudginess, not sliding and the end result, everything is spot on. No smudging (even when you rub your face and forget you're wearing makeup!), it's pretty much waterproof and it looks so natural when I wear it. I'd hate to jinx it but I think I'm finally cracking my brows! Overall I'm so happy with this little duo and I would highly recommend the pair if you're struggling with your own!

What's your favourite eyebrow product?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.