If I Could Only Chose One...

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Being a beauty blog reader for three years comes with a shopping list the length of your arm. Over my past few two years of blogging myself I've built quite the makeup collection, tried many brands and naturally, I've chosen my favourites. Whilst I was in the bath last weekend (all great ideas come from the bath), I wondered which my favourites are from each brand; drugstore and high-end. I've been thinking about which products over the past few days and it's really a hard decision but these are what I've chosen. If you'd like more than a little snippet of the products, mentioned here, there's full reviews in my Directory!


ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS  This is a fairly new brand to me but I tend to find myself steering to their Dip Brow Pomade on an everyday basis.

BENEFIT  The Porefessional. One of the only primers that have actually worked to fill in my huge pores. The only downside is how it's so expensive but I suppose you get what you pay for!

BOURJOIS  I couldn't get a favourites post done without mentioning the Rouge Edition Velvets. I have three in my collection now and my favourite is Peach Club. The thing I love most about these are the formulas. They're easy to apply, long lasting & comfortable to wear.

COLLECTION  Many people expect the Lasting Perfection concealer here but in fact, my favourite Collection product is their Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip liner. It's the only felt tip liner that is the darkest black colour and hasn't dried out!

MAC  How could a makeup collection be complete without Russian Red? I'm yet to find a more suiting red than this and I bought this over 2 years ago. I wouldn't be without it!

REAL TECHNIQUES  This was the hardest decision to make because I have almost every RT brush and use them all on a daily basis. I went for the Buffing Brush as it makes my foundation glide on like a dream!


What would you chose from these brands?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.