Guilty Pleasures

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

I'm sure it's not only me who has their own guilty pleasures - things that we do but we're actually to embarrassed to admit them. In the embarrasing style that I usually do personal posts (example A) I thought I'd list mine... No judging, please.

○  Trashy TV, especially TOWIE. Love it!
○  Listening to the Scouse accent. I have no idea why I love it so much but I could listen to it all day.
○  Spending hours adding items to your Net a Porter basket as if you're Kylie Jenner on a shopping spree, then getting disppointed when you can't buy those £500 shoes you fell in love with. Or the £19,699 dress.
○  The Hannah Montana movie. Say no more.
○  Reading the showbiz section of Daily Mail just to snoop on what's going on with the Kardashians.
○  As a matter of fact, the Kardashians are my guilty pleasure.
○  People-watching. Give me something to eat in a busy place and I'll eavesdrop like nobody's business *insert sassy girl emoji*.
○  Long, long baths (to the point where your skin looks like it's ages 60 years from all of the wrinkles).
○  Singing my little heart to Whitney Houston when I'm home alone. Yes, I am that person.

What's your guilty pleasure?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.