How Are You Doing? 02

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Yay! We're back with another How Are You Doing? post - one of my favourite features on this blog. I mentioned in the last post of this series that the aim of this is to try and get back a fostered community over here, giving us both the opportunity to get to know each other better. So if you have the time to write back a comment to these questions, I would really appreciate it!

01.  How are you doing today?
02.  What are your plans for today? Or what have you done today?
03.  What's your opinion on Kim Kardashian?
04.  Are you a night-out or night-in kinda person?
05.  What's your favourite part of the year?
06.  If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Here are my answers:

01.  I'm doing great today! It's currently a Sunday evening and I'm writing this waiting for I'm A Celebrity, but I'm doing great :)
02.  Today I've been re-designing my blog, chilling and eating food with my boyfriend! They're my favourite days.
03.  Personally, I love her. Even if she does appear in 99% of the news feeds I read.
04.  I'm definitely a night-in person! I live for nights where I can just snuggle in my pjs with blankets, hot chocolates and trashy TV. Definitely beats nights out!
05.  WINTER. Christmas, hats, snow, hot chocolate and I'm A Celeb. Say no more.
06.   Definitely to be invisible! Imagine how many things you could get away with!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.